What started off as my princess sessions has become one of my most popular sessions, and is now called fine art couture. Over the last 4 years I have collected a large collection of the most incredible, hand made dresses from couture desingers around the world. Want to see how dreams are made? Read on for all the details, along with the amazing gowns I have available for your sweet girl.
How it works
First, we'll get together for a zoom or phone conference where we decide how to bring your session to life!
We'll discuss the many dreamy, amazing locations available for these sessions, discuss what dresses I have in your daughter's size, and go over any props that you may like for your session. Your daughter can pick up to 3 gowns to wear for her session (pending sizing availability). This session is also perfect for multiples - either sisters or friends!
From there, we'll have our session, which will consist of 60-90 minutes of girly, gown twirling, fun photos along with some glamourous, fine art poses. This is the session I think every girl dreams of!
After our session, I'll edit 30 images in a whimsical, magical fashion. All of my couture sessions are edited in a fine art style and many include photos with magical, whimsical touches, such as petals flying, glitter blowing, butterflies flying, and more!
1. Do I need to rent or buy a dress for my session? Absolutely not! All my fine art couture sessions come with the use of my many long gowns. I currently have gowns in sizes 2-12 and am always happy to work with you to get a gown in sizes other than these. As a couture photographer in Orange County, I search all around the world for the most beautiful gowns, and have designers from Australia, Europe and the US, just to name a few!
2. Do you have accessories? Yes! I have gorgeous beaded capes, tiaras, full crowns, headbands, and sparkling crystal belts that I bring so that your daughter can accessorize her gown as she likes! This makes each outfit unique to the girl who wears it as I have many, many accessory options :-).
3. Do you offer prints and albums that I can display in my home? Of course! My pricing includes all your digital images, but I always recommend printing and most of my clients do! Printing your images and displaying them in your home is the perfect way to remember your session and I offer custom album design along with traditional prints and canvases.
4. What if I have a little girl who will not fit into the gowns you have? No problem! I work with many couture designers that rent gowns, and we can go over many different options for your session. These designers carry sizes 1 year all the way up to adult sizes (if you would like to have a few magical images with your little princess)! Please note there will be an extra fee for gowns not already in my collection, but this opens up hundreds of other gown options!
5. How do I schedule a session? Please get in touch! From there, we will meet for a cup of coffee or tea (or zoom, if you prefer), go over location options, dress and accessory options, and schedule a date! I always recommend bringing your daughter with you so that she can meet me ahead of time. This makes the session go much smoother, as she has already met me and helps her to feel more comfortable in front of the camera. It also lets her help choose what her session will be like!
A little glance into the magic of these sessions...
Would you like to see even more from these sessions? Please click here to see a full gallery of magic!
To ask any questions or to chat about your session!